Bloop, makers of Airmail for iOS and macOS (see what I did there!), have releases a new version of my current favourite mail client on both OSes.
Version 1.1 on iOS adds many new features, and the best of all is that it’s a free update! The most notable is the iPad Pro support and split screen usage.
- iPad Support - with split screen and multitasking
- Keyboard Support - specific actions to be linked with common shortcuts
- Read Receipts - track when messages are read
- Send Later - schedule an email for the right time, even if the app is closed (Gmail + Exchange)
- Smart Folders - use saved searches as smart folders with powerful operators
- Touch ID - to restrict access to the app
- Group support in composer
- Reply ~ Reply All switcher
- Draw a quick sketch in the composer
- 2 finger Swipe to next message
- Extended Headers - display Extended Headers for integrations with CMS
- New Actions - Add to Contacts, Full Screen, Unsubscribe Newsletter
- New Integrations - Due, Proud, Instapaper, Calendar5, PdfExpert5, Byword, Parcel
Hop over to the App Store and download Airmail, highly recommended: